Once you've OPENED your wine club package, members will be allowed to view and customize their shipments. Only "Customer Choice" type packages will be customizable. "Wine Makers Choice" packages cannot be customized by the member.
For more information on Customer Choice vs Wine Maker Choice packages, read more here!
How members customize shipments
As soon as you OPEN the wine club, your members will receive an email alerting them that the wine club is ready for customization.
- Members click the link "visit store to customize your collection", they will be directed to your website
- From your website, members log into their account
- Members navigate to My Wine Clubs
- Members click View Packages
- Members will see the OPEN package in their account. Here they can select the wines for customization.
- Members can Skip the package if they are allowed to by their wine club terms and conditions
- Members choose the wines for the shipment
- Only the wines you allowed when creating your package will be visible
- Members can choose any wines they want in order to fulfill the minimum, unless the winey specified a minimum number of specific bottles
- Members can choose more than the minimum number required
- Members click Save Selection
- The next screen will give members the choice to process my order early or complete the selection
- Process my order early will immediately change the order status in your Corksy portal to "process" meaning that you can fulfill the order early
- Complete selection will wait until the close date to change the order type
- Members will receive an automatic email that their selections will be shipped
- Members can go back into their account and change their selections at any time before you fulfill their order. The changes will be automatically updated in your Corksy portal under the customer's wine club order