In this article we will review how to properly create/add new wine clubs. To begin, click on Wine Clubs in your Corksy navigation menu.
Creating a Wine Club
Upon adding your first Wine Club group, the created club will be automatically added to your website under a new page called "Wine Club".
- Go to Wine Clubs in your Corksy navigation menu.
- From the Wine Clubs page, click + Create wine club
- Enter the desired Wine Club name.
- For example: Red Wines Only Club
- Enter the Wine Club short & long description.
- Select the frequency of the Wine Club allocation.
- For example: 3 times a year, 4 times a year, etc.
- Based on the frequency of shipments, enter when the shipments will be allocated.
- Enter the estimated price the member will pay per Wine Club allocation.
- Choose the number of days before closing the "customer choice" option.
- After this day, the auto-pick default choices will be chosen for the customer.
- If you will not be offering customer choice for the specific club, enter '0'.
- Enable the customer preference questions, if desired
- These questions allow you to determine customer wine preferences when building their shipment.
- Click Save.