You can delete or archive an event from the Events & Reservations page in your Corksy navigation menu.
Delete an Event
Deleting an event record will permanently erase the event and all data associated with it. You will not be able to report on nor invoice for deleted data. Once something is deleted, it is completely erased from your records, and this action cannot be undone. Deletion is permanent.
- To delete an Event, click on the Events & Reservations page in your Corksy navigation menu & click the Events tab.
- Select the trash icon of the Event you would like to delete.
- Note: This action is permanent and cannot be undone.
- Confirm deleting the Event from your records.
Archive an Event
Archiving an event record will make the event inactive, while still preserving the record and all associated data. You will still be able to report on and invoice for archived data.
- Go to the Events & Reservations page in your Corksy navigation menu.
- Click the Archive button in the row of the Event you would like to archive.
- Confirm archiving the selected Event.
- This will hide the Event from your online store making it unavailable to join/purchase.
- Click save.