To create, manage, or update Customer information, click the Customers page in your Corksy navigation menu. In this article we will review how to properly create a new customer.
Creating a Customer
Upon adding your first Customer, the customer created will be added to the Customers page displaying the customer name, address, membership status
- Go to the Customers page in the Corksy navigation menu.
- Click + Create a Customer
- Enter general customer information:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Optional: Add secondary point of contact.
- For members who have chosen to have their Wine Club wines held for pick up, the secondary point of contact will be added as a pick up guest.
- If the customer has agreed to receive email & SMS marketing, check the Customer has agreed to receive email/SMS marketing box.
- This will automatically add the customer to your email & SMS lifecycle marketing segments.
- Input the customer's shipping address information.
- Click save.